Zenith - Action RPG releasing Sept 20th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
BadLand Games announces that Zenith, an action rpg game, will be releasing 20th September on Steam.

We’re talking adventuring, exploring ruins, saving the world… Yeah, yeah. We know. You’ve done it all. Well, so has Argus Windell, former wizard and arcanologyst. A bit of a trained professional in ruin exploration and artefact recovery. However, he’s a bit fed up with the whole thing. Sure, the pay was good, but it was a bit too stressful.

Yeah, I’m sure your job is stressful too, I’m sure Mr. Wossname is an asshole and you have to write a lot of reports. But when you fuck up, your planet does not get invaded by unspeakable shrieking horrors beyond time and space.

Well… unless you’re an internet comments section moderator.

In any case, he retired. Looking for peace and quiet.

But that’s not easy to get in a world full of spike-haired buffoons who drag their giant swords around and mess things up with their chosen one complex. Specially when you’re trying to keep a dangerous device out of the reach of their greasy heroic hands.

FIND OUT MORE: http://badlandindie.com/zenith/
More information.

Console game from what I seen, with console UI and probably crappy console gameplay. I think I will stick with GD and Path of Exile instead :)

Console game from what I seen, with console UI and probably crappy console gameplay. I think I will stick with GD and Path of Exile instead :)

Fair enough. Those are both good games through sometimes I like playing something mindless and entertaining, as long as its a laugh. The modern rpg market with its fascination on grim-dark everything gets a little tiring at times.

Very hard for humor to translate across nations and generations of players. I still may take a look though if they have a demo.

Very hard for humor to translate across nations and generations of players. I still may take a look though if they have a demo.

We can't even get humor to translate across a small, niche, English speaking forum where members have similar interests.

Good luck with a nation :p

Last edited:
I just watched the trailer and it is pathetic. If I somehow become 12 again, I may take a look.

Back
Top Bottom